On Sunday, March 19, Royal Antwerp and Sporting Charleroi will compete for three points in a Belgian Jupiler League matchday 30 matches. The hosts are coming off a routine victory against Seraing, which they won 2-0. After Seraing was reduced to ten men, Vincent Janssen and Jurgen Ekkelenkamp scored in the first half to give the visitors all three points.
In contrast, Sporting lost 1-0 at home to Leuven thanks to a goal by Mousa Al-Tamari in the 16th minute. They had 38 points from 28 games going into the loss, putting them 11th in the standings. Antwerp, on the other hand, finished their 29 games in third place with 60 points to show for their efforts.
Antwerp Vs Charleroi Match Details :
- Royal Antwerp v Royal Charleroi SC
- Pro League Belgium
- Date – 19/03/2023
- Starting time – 12:30 UTC
- Venue: Bosuilstadion, Antwerp, Belgium
Antwerp Vs Charleroi Prediction :
The Reds will want to keep their title charge alive by scoring as many points as possible against Antwerp, who are unlikely title contenders. The strong home record of Mark van Bommel’s team has been the primary impetus behind their title challenge, which may come to the fore this weekend.
Sporting, on the other hand, have little to play for this season and are content to be in the middle of the table. After losing their five-game winning streak last weekend, they will be eager to get back on track with a win. However, Antwerp ought to secure a comfortable victory and keep a clean sheet.
Prediction: Royal Antwerp 2-0 Sporting Charleroi
Antwerp Vs Charleroi Head To Head :
This will be the 68h gathering between the different sides, with Antwerp driving 29-19, Their latest gathering in October 2022 saw Charleroi win 1-0 at home on matchday 15 of the continuous mission. Sporting is unbeaten in six league away games, with four draws, while Antwerp has won six of their nine league games.
The hosts have maintained a clean sheet in seven of their previous eight home matches. This season, Antwerp has the league’s best defensive home record, allowing just nine goals in 14 games. At least three goals have been scored in five of Antwerp’s last six games.
Antwerp Vs Charleroi Team News :
Antwerp manager Mark van Bommel is without Calvin Stengs (muscle injury), Björn Engels (Achilles tendon issues), Toby Alderweireld (hamstring injury), Anthony Valencia (muscle injury), Pieter Gerkens (knock), Faris Haroun (foot injury), and Koji Miyoshi (cruciate ligament tear).
Felice Mazzù, manager of Charleroi, must select from a team with fitness concerns. Ryota Morioka (Bruised Rib), Nadhir Benbouali (Cruciate Ligament Rupture), Jonas Bager (Calf Injury), and Joris Kayembe (Hamstring Injury) do not participate in this game. Due to his suspension, Ken Nkuba is ineligible for this match.
Antwerp Vs Charleroi Betting Tips :
- Did you know that between minutes 61 and 75, Royal Charleroi SC scores 25% of its goals?
- Royal Charleroi SC wins the first half in 25% of its games, while Royal Antwerp FC wins the first half in 43% of its games.
- Royal Charleroi SC and Royal Antwerp FC typically draw 1-1 in their matches. This result has been reached in five matches.
- Royal Charleroi SC wins 25% of halftimes, while Royal Antwerp FC wins 43%.
Antwerp Vs Charleroi Lineups :
- Goalkeeper: Ortwin De Wolf
- Defense: M. Smits, Kobe Corbanie
- Midfield: Christopher Scott, Zeno Van Den Bosch
- Attackers: Michel-Ange Balikwisha, Abderahmane Soussi
- Goalkeeper: Herve Koffi
- Defenders: Stefan Knezevic, Jules Van Cleemput
- Midfielders: Daan Heymans, Marco Ilaimaharitra, Damien Marcq, Ken Nkuba, Adem Zorgane
- Forward line: Youssouph Badji, Vakoun Issouf Bayo, Isaac Mbenza
Antwerp Vs Charleroi Where To Watch :
|United States||Fox Soccer Plus, ViX|
|France||Molotov, Free, L’Equipe, L’Equipe Web|
|Nepal||SONY TEN 3 HD, Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3|
|India||JioTV, SONY TEN 3 HD, SONY TEN 3, Sony LIV|
|Sri Lanka||Sony LIV, SONY TEN 3, SONY TEN 3 HD|